-
February 6th, 2004, 10:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Looking at all the cool stuff at Toy Fair,
Making a 4 page list of upcoming "must have" figures........
So now that '03's come and gone, what was on the list that didn't get to yer house?
The biggie for me was Toynami's Hannah Barbera TV SuperHero stuff.
A line I was very excited about at the time, but never really saw on the pegs.
Hearing that Thundar was bigger (in scale) then Space Ghost didn't help.
Never saw the 12" Steed & Mrs. Peel
Only saw the 12" Fly once
Passed on Davy & Goliath (for now) &
McF's Soul Caliber line got by me somehow....
-
February 6th, 2004, 10:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The Hercloids completely passed me by, I wanted them bad too, just for some reason never got them... not to mention I've only seen one set...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks